CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wedding Plans and everything else

Hey just wanted to tell you all what's happening around here. Corey is taking classes at CSI and LOVING them. We already knew that he loved yoga from last semester and we are taking it together this semester (except that we have yet to acctually attend class, we missed the first day because of grandpa's funeral and they didn't have class this week). He is also taking a Black & White photography class that is more about the art of photography and how do develope real film and not the digital stuff. He is so excited about that class and I am just jealous. I'm dying to take it sometime.
Wedding plans are going well. My mom and I went to Salt Lake and went through every wedding dress shop there ever was to visit, and of course, found the perfect dress at the very last place. After 2 days of shopping and one very defeated day I was very happy to find it. We have finally sent the announcements to the presses and they should be going out...(cross your fingers)... this weekend. I think that we are on the down hill slope. Wah Hoo!!!

2 comments:

Corey

Things are comming fast now! Announcements are done and we mail them out this weekend. I am still struggling with finding a place to live. I find it hard to work full time, attend classes (when I have them), help plan a wedding, and still keep my life in somewhat of an order amongst all this chaos. Now that we have got a lot of the major stressors nailed to the wall I can focus my energies where they are needed. I am so busy that I forget why it is I am doing all of this.

M.climb

Enjoy the chaos for what is is and what it will become. I love you both and hope to see you soon.