CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Going Green?

With gas prices soaring I have been considering "going green". It has become very tempting to start riding my horses to run all my errands in town. I think the local police would love it!! I have also thought of starting my own lawn mowing and fertilizing business. My only fall back is that I have no where in town to keep my horses. I still need to research any laws restricting me to turn to this alternative means of transportation. I think this is one way of "going green" that I can actually afford.

3 comments:

tolman

we need to get that thing sent, and a bike is a great green transport, and its health for you.

Tim and Laura Allen

I know, i finally figured out how to get different backgrounds. If you go to my blog there is a link under my family and friends list that says blog template, it should take you to the web site that i got onto.

i am so excited about thursday. it will be fun to see you guys again. You cant laugh at me though because i havent climbed forever.
love ya

Tim and Laura Allen

I like your new background, very cute. You should check out our blog, we posted pictures from thursday. Hope to see you guys on wed. for the suprise bbq!