Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hunting 08
This is a slide of our first hunting trip together. Hunting has been a King family tradition for a very long time. My father has been hunting the area we go to for over 35 some odd years now. I have so many very fond memories in that country. Jentri was a bit nervous about going to begin with, but who could blame her? Honestly, I would be too if I were in her shoes. We left Rexburg area and arrived in camp at about 9:30ish friday night and left sunday night. It was a depressingly short stay. The hunt openned on saturday and we got into the elk that morning. Sadly we weren't able to make contact, but went out again on sunday. Jentri stayed in camp with the ladies on saturday, but came on the hunt on sunday. I do believe she had a good time. The weather was beautiful and warm all weekend. We are still trying to get things unpacked and settled from the trip. This trip is such a huge thing to me. The hunting area is truely where my heart lies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That is so funny you say that about yosemite. The whole time we were there we kept seeing these crazy clibers. they looked like ants bc they were up so high, it was insane. Tim and I wondered if you had ever been there to climb before?? We thought you just might be crazy enough!
Post a Comment