So for our first official Christmas together as husband and wife I decided to make Corey and I matching Christmas socks. Corey grew up having a stocking that his mother had made for him. Due to current circumstances, of all of their stuff being in storage, they can't find those stockings. I have never really had my own Christmas sock, that I can remember. My mom always just use the same socks and we got whatever we got. When Santa brought the toys our names would be pined to them on a Christmas tag. So, I am very excited to finally have my own Christmas stocking and they even turned out cute.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!


4 comments:
Marry Christmas indeed.
Those are so cute!! I love them and am very impressed!!
i think they turned out way cute! i also made us Christmas stalkings this year and was pleasantly suprised :) hope you had a merry Christmas!
Awesome job on the stocking! They are so cute!
I didn't know you ran a marathon! What one?
Also... I saw on Dean's blog you guys are wanting to go to the OR show. We are planning on going as well and staying at my sister's house, so if you guys want to carpool and need a place to stay maybe we could work something out...
Post a Comment