CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Photo contest winner!!!!

So, my dearest Jentri submitted this photo into a competition and won! She got first place in the peer voting and second in the professional voting. Overall my sweetheart won 70 dollars! I am so very proud of her.

5 comments:

That Girl

That is so awesome! And I love the pic, too. Jentri, you're one talented little chica. ;)

M.climb

Nice work young lady. You have a good eye.

Tim and Laura Allen

congratulations jentri! that is really cool. I like your guys' things we have done list on the side. I haven't been on you blog for a while, how long has it been there? I'm also not very observant so that's not to say that i just havent noticed it before. Jentri when did you go to france and see the mona lisa, and when did you run a marathon?? why cant i recruit you to run the half with me in jan?? Geez you think you know someone :)

tolman

i told you when we where going out. it was up to you to say ya ill be there?

mamachele

Beautiful Jentri. You have a wonderful talent.