CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Just a few sample photos.


ENJOY!!!!!








3 comments:

Anonymous

Those are beautiful pics... good job.

Dixie & Markus

Hey Y'all! It's Dixie! I've been snooping around your blog for the past half hour. Just wanted to say hello! You two are such a cute couple! Jentri, your photos are awesome! I got the shivers just looking at them:) I know it's been a while, but congrats on the wedding. Wish we could've been there.

Tim and Laura Allen

It was so much fun getting to see you this weekend. You always make me laugh so hard and put me in such a good mood. We are having a girls night when you come home in a couple weekends! Thanks so much for helping kristi out, we really appreciate it. I am lucky to have such a good friends like you. Love you!