CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Happy anniversary my dear. This past year has been wonderful and magical. I am very grateful to have married such a wonderful friend. Thank you for being who you are and what you have done for me. You are so sweet and have made me a better man so far. I look forward to many years to come and am excited to see what lies right around the corner. Thank you so very much! I love you.

2 comments:

Tim and Laura Allen

Aww you are such a sweet guy. Keep that up for the years to come. Us girls love to hear how incredible we are :) I was just giving you a hard time earlier. Tim and I were actually really tired that night so no biggie. I think that we ended up going to be at 8 or something, and we totally understand the busy thing. This month has been insane for us as well!

Tim and Laura Allen

*going to bed not be