Sunday, June 7, 2009
Grateful
I have always wanted to take time to do this, but for some odd reason I could never make it happen. I just want to take time to say how grateful that I am for the life that I have. I have got an amazing woman beside me going through this grand adventure with enthusiasm. I have got a close group of amazing friends that add spice and flavor to life. I have been given passion and I feel passionate about a great and many things in this life that my Heavenly Father has given me. I live a life full of adventure and travel. I have a wonderful job that allows me the freedom to travel and play with my friends and my wonderful wife. My freedom to do the things I enjoy is crucial to my emotional health. It gives me time to ground and re-center myself. I am especially grateful for Jentri. For her support, love, and companionship. She has made me so much a better person. I am also so very grateful for all of the people that I have met in passing. Everyone of you have influenced me and my life in one way or another. Thank you for everything and for such a wonderful life thus far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i got this thought throw craig. you best not have kids cause if you do that free time will be gone and if your health needs it well then decide health or kid ha ha jk glad your so happy
when we going to see pics of this new line?
what a well thought out post. Funny how sometimes we take simple things for granted. we are excited to have you take pictures this weekend. Did you guys get a hold of Kara???
Post a Comment