CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Pathetic PLEE

I'm alone all week long while Corey is on this stinkin' 50 miler. If you read this please call me, text me, send me smoke signals, something because I have no one to talk to for a whole week and I think I just might go crazy!!!

3 comments:

Sarah

Try having him gone out of state for two and a half weeks only to see him for a week before he goes on a survival trip with the young men for 4 days. Meanwhile the AC goes out, brakes on one car need fixed, and the alternator on the other car needs replaced.....yup! I know your pain...

tolman

we missed you at the shower , corey said you didnt get a invite tho we sent one , you should have come seeing as how you where all alone

That Girl

LOL. You're funny. Don't you live at your mom's house? There are always people in and out of that place. :)