CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Questions???

Ok people, I have questions! And I want some answers!

Does anybody that reads this thing know anything about digital scrap booking? I'm looking at getting into it a little more and I'm needing some suggestions of where to start. Ideas?

Also, what on earth should I do about baby classes? Are they good? Are they lame? Do they help? I'm not exactly sure if I have time to fit them in but I'm willing to try, but I need some feed back.

Thank All!

3 comments:

Sarah

I would say definitely take a class for the first kid. It mentally, and emotionally prepares you for anything that could happen. Jason and I didn't feel like we needed it at first, but thinking back, it was a good thing to do for sure.
...and when is your next Boise trip? I need some two on two time.

That Girl

Hey, we just came out with a digital program at Stampin' Up! It's not the most intuitive, but it has LOTS of supercute templates if you like to use those or you can start from scratch. It's $79.95, so not bad. ;) I also use Shabby Princess, though, and Publisher.

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey

call mamachele! she'll give you some professional input!