CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

He's Here!

He was born Saturday evening at 10:08pm weighing in at 6 lbs 7 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.  Mom and Baby are happy and healthy.  We had an extremely FAST delivery.  Our midwife showed up just in time to catch him as he came flying out.  We are still in the process of trying to catch up on sleep and adjust to this new friend in our lives.  No name has been chosen as of yet.  Keep tuned in for updates later.

6 comments:

Sarah

Loving this picture! He looks like Jentri...sorry Corey. If you're taking suggestions for names, I can see you guys picking a very unique name, naming him after a famous climber, or using a family name. Personally I like the name Roland (I would think it very fitting) and it was even in the runnings my last go around. So happy for you guys! Congratulations!

That Girl

Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Parenthood is the greatest gift we get in this life - enjoy the journey! ;)

I think he looks like Corey, but what do I know? It's hard to tell in those first few days anyway.

Oh, and Ry wanted me to let you know he really likes his new little cousin. :)

Laura

Congrats! We are excited for you guys and hope all continues to go well - both at the hospital and these next first few days at home.

alma and nicole smith

congrats!!

Missi

You two are amazing! Thanks for sharing your day with me. I really enjoyed holding your new addition to the family. You two are so totally laid back and calm- this will serve you WELL in this next journey in life called parenthood! Love you guys! He really is a very cute little man!!

That Girl

Just in case you don't check my blog for my comment back to your comment... No, I wouldn't think you would steal the name we chose for our little guy, but I didn't think anyone would last time, either. Then Jana stole Ry's middle name which we had been very open about and were sharing since we found out we were pregnant. Then when she had her baby two months before we had Ry, it totally made us look like we copied her when in fact it was the other way around. So can you see why I was a little hesitant to share??
Anyway, I do like the name you picked - very cute and original. How do you spell it? Carolyn told us what it was.