CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Running

I have decided that I could afford to lose a few pounds or more importantly a few inches.  So, with the advice of many others I have decided to take up the hobby of running.  Yeah, all 220 lbs of me is running for the fun of it!  Through my work I was able to purchase a good pair of running shoes at minimal cost.  I have now been running for 2 weeks and have found a small joy in doing so.  Though the inches haven't been going away like I had hopped!  I have been training in the bouldering gym with Dean and Heather Lords around twice a week.  I feel this road to being in shape is going to be a long brutal one.  These are the shoes I got and I love them!

0 comments: