This nest can be found before you even get to Madison Junction. All week I have been watching the nest as we drove in and out hoping to capture them on it. This day I scored! One of them were on the nest and the other was across the river in an old, toothpick, of a tree. Once I had my fill of observation and photos we picked up and jetted on into the canyon. One snag along the way is the new road construction I spoke of earlier.
This time we had to wait in line for what seemed to be an hour or so. It felt like a long time! It will be nice once they are all done with it. Glad they are doing it early in the year and I hope that they get it done before the rush. We arrived at the canyon and I took tons of photos. It is so beautiful with all of it's colors!
We looked at the upper and lower falls. Taking our time and having fun while out there. The kids had fun playing in the snow, though they were advised not to play to long in it. The one child that is allergic, yes allergic, to the cold was the one playing in it the most. Her pants got so wet that we had to replace them with a sweater. To priceless not to photograph.
This trip was a very healing trip for my family I feel. It was a no stress trip that allowed us all to bond and get to know one another better. It was well needed. I hope that we can do it again in the future.







1 comments:
hey guys! looks like you've got lots of great pics from yellowstone. i just wanted to make sure you knew we were coming up to rexburg the week of the 24th? we're coming up for a photo project but we're also taking sessions. just thought i'd let you know since we know how that is always being the one BEHIND the lens :) we just want to pay for our trip, so just let us know what you want and are looking to spend and we'll try to meet you in the middle...if you're interested of course :) it would be great to see you! hope all is well.
Post a Comment