Do NOT read this if you are going to have a problem with me later for it. I just need to vent and there's no one here to talk to but my 16 month old and he won't empathize with me.
I HATE OUR NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know the ones that live below us. Her parents own their unit and APPARENTLY one of the other buildings in the complex. They think that it is their RIGHT to park where the HELL EVER THEY WANT in the parking lot. EVEN if that includes parking RIGHT BEHIND MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is out my front door and see that white corner in the bottom of the picture, That's where my car is parked. I will admit that yesterday she was parked farther back and yesterday I wrote in the dirt that was on the side of her car. I'm not proud of it but I was mad and they don't seem to be getting the message. See the NO PARKING sign. Yeah, they can't read either. I've left notes on their cars asking them not to park there. I've talked to them in person and they don't care. They think that they are ABOVE the rules. They may own the building but they don't own the parking lot! If they do get their way and become chairman of the home owners association there won't be a thing I can do about it except maybe TOWANDA their car.
If only I were older and had more insurance....If only.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
um yeah that rocked! made my day!
Tow them!.....or double park them FOR DAYS!
Get over it lady! That use to be a parking spot before you moved in and it should be one now. A lot of people park there because there are not enough spots in our lot. The funny thing about parking there is the little notes you put on the car. Several people in the complex have laughingly told me that they have received your little notes. Take a chill pill and maybe you will make more friends.
There are other places in the parking lot that have less space to back up, so learn how to drive. I am surprised you have so much hate over such a little thing. Maybe that hate came from another place? Possibly the internet that you were disconnected from because you never paid?
Sound like you need a hobby because that is a ridiculous thing to get mad over. The reason they probably don't care is because you are acting so immature about such a trivial thing. You obviously have too much time on your hands and need to chill out. I know I would probably just laugh off your ridiculousness if I were them too. Maybe you should take notes from them. Take a deep breath and mind your own business lady... you'll probably be happier.
We used to live in that complex and honey, there is MORE than enough room for you to comfortably back out. If you would stop writing your little notes on people's cars, people would probably park there less. People do it just to piss you off and they think its funny that you get your panties in such a knot. Is it really THAT big of a deal? Sure, there IS a "no parking" sign (which IS a new addition to the complex, FYI) but are those cars being parked there REALLY hurting you? Do you enjoy an unobstructed view of the side of the other 4-plex?
I really just find it silly that you could HATE people over something so trivial. Your blog title is very misleading, because with so much rage inside of you, I find it hard to believe that you have a "joyful" home/family.
And just some advice...if you live in a small town, and are in the same ward and complex as someone, you should probably NOT talk trash about them.....its a better idea to not say such rude things about ANYONE, but especially when the hostile things you say can easily get back to them. Maybe make your blog private the next time you want to go all "Towanda" on your neighbors.
PS. He owns 3 units.
Wow, you really need to get a life if this is what you choose to blog over... you have a cute baby and a husband. Maybe you should learn to focus on the positive things in your life rather than freaking out over something so pathetically small.
lkjh
Post a Comment