Thursday, December 20, 2007
New Job
For those of you who haven't heard of my work changes here ya go. Four weeks ago the county building inspectors decided to play the role of the all mighty and force my father to file for a set-back permit for his house, which we had already started. We had planned on this job for the winter and I was left jobless. I have a friend who is laying tile at the temple here in Twin and he told me that the main boss needed help. So, I applied and am now working laying tile at the Twin Falls Temple!! It is quite a fun experience! The amount of attention given to detail in this building is outstanding. The floor tiles have to be so perfect that a hockey puck can glide across it. It is a lot of fun being involved in such a meaningful building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That sounds good man. I can understand doing a job to that high level of excellence.
marcuse thats cause you miss the bigger pic. but thats okay we love you
No, I think Marcus understands more than you think Tolman. Especially when it comes to the amount of detail I have to put into my work there.
thats awesome corey!! that would be amazing to be a part of the temple :)
Post a Comment