
This is a picture of us on our first Christmas morning together. I am so excited to finally have a photo of the two of us TOGETHER!!! It was a little tricky balancing two families this year but it was great and all worth it. Corey opened presents with his family in the morning and then came over to open presents with ALL of my family and there are a lot of them. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. It finally felt like it was suppose to, not about the presents but about the people that you're with and giving to others. It's been a long time since I've felt the true meaning of Christmas and it's been hard the last few years to really get into the Christmas spirit. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that you know how much we both love you all. See you all next year.
1 comments:
Thank you for the wonderful Christmas! P.S. I look stoned in that picture.
Post a Comment