So last weekend Corey and I headed down to Pocatello to have our annual Climbing friendly Reunion also known as the Pocatello Pump. We climbed on Saturday top-roping the routes that we would lead climb on Sunday. We went to Lava Hot Springs (a new yearly tradition) and then climbed again on Sunday. I lead a whole 2 climbs that day, one being my first 5.10.
After the climbing was over I decided that it would be a really great idea to break my foot on the way back to the trail so I rolled it as soon as we got to the trail head. There was lots of debate as to whether it was broken or just sprained it so I hobbled it for two more days and when I finally got to the doctors office they x-rayed it and found three breaks in one bone so now I have fabulous black foot wear that I get to have for 4-6 weeks.
Corey and I would like to give a shout out to Craig and Tolman for winning their division in the competition and Marcus, I am so very glad that you decided to come. It is always good to have you around and it is great to climb with you and get to know you better..
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wait didnt you win in your division as well?
And When do We get to see a post of your sweet new footwear?
Heeeey I found you guys :)
Post a Comment