
So, this is about 2 weeks late. Jentri and I packed up 2 pick-up trucks, a trailor, my subaru, and her car to move to Rexburg for school! All I can say is that we have got a ton of stuff! Over all the packing and transfer went quite smoothly. Now we are moved into our, larger than last, one bedroom appartment. With full access to the 2 rooms upstairs, which is now our storage. Now that we have got all of our crap in one place we can go through it all and try to slim down. Next time 2 trucks are not the option.
2 comments:
Those pictures are hilarious. Tim and I can totally relate, we always had his dad's horse trailor the stuck of horse poopy whenever we mooved.
LOL! We also used a horse trailer for our last move, but in addition to that had a U-Haul that we took many trips back and forth with. We've really accumulated a lot of crap over the last ten years...
Post a Comment