CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pregnant Jentri

Well, we went out the other day and figured that we had better start photographing this beautiful gift.  Jentri is about 7 months along...... I think.  Bad husband for not knowing?  All I know is that our new friend will be coming to this earth around Valentines Day in 2010!  We are so very excited for this new addition to our family.  I am so very excited to take him camping, climbing, and on all of our wonderful adventures.  Did I say he?  Why yes I did, by the way, it's a boy.  Anyways, here are some photos.








3 comments:

That Girl

Thanks for posting these!! They're PERFECT for the family calendar. Who took the photos? They are fantastic! :)

Corey

We took them ourselves. Just the two of us. We took them just for you.

Dixie & Markus

Congrats you two!! Not much longer now! You're going to love being parents!!