Tuesday, November 20, 2007
pre-thanksgiving
I have forgotten how wonderful it is to have my beautiful girl around. I enjoy her company every day and it all just seems to be right, like it is all meant to be this way. Although I only get her for a week, she will be moving home in 3 more weeks once semester is over. Currently I am out of a job. My father is back to fighting with the county building inspectors and has a 6 month delay put on his house. Oh, the joys of our helpful government! So, the holiday season approaches leaving me without a job or the aspect of money, the solitary thing needed to survive in this world. I am currently attempting to sell my woodwork to help out. Also attempting to get a job working on the Twin Falls Temple. If you all have any helpful hints, they would be much appreciated. Prayers of any sort would be great as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment