CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reach Out and Touch Someone!

Have you ever noticed the lack of actual human interaction we have these days? I am very grateful for email, text messaging, facebook, and the like because they help me stay in contact with all of the people that I care about that are not where ever I am. Obviously we cannot be together because we all have our own lives but can I please get a face to face conversation over here Please?
The other day I was working and spent the entire day in the same room without going outside. I had lots of contact with people via email to my family and posts to my family website, text messages from Corey and Craig, and a phone call or two but I did not actually converse with anyone all day! So when I go home all I did was talk my roommates' heads off because there were in the same room as me and I could see their expressions or lack there of and I could actually interact with them. It was wonderful!!!

So to all of you who are far away, including Corey, I love you and wish that I could be with you face to face. Technology is nice and all and I am very grateful that I can have some contact with Corey even though he is 200 miles away, Craig I know that you have me beat but I'm sure that you understand, on a daily basis but oh what I wouldn't give to go to lunch with an actual person instead of my cell phone. Please, where ever you are Reach out and touch someone.

1 comments:

Corey

You will be back home soon enough. On top of that, I'll see you tonight.