CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Okay so Corey and I went to the Standards concert last night and it was Amazing!!! They really did a great job and I even got to get up close and personal with Max, the GIANT toy robot. It really is great to be home and to be able to see Corey everyday. We have officially scheduled the temple and the race is on to get everything ready for the BIG Day. We are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple, because that's where he proposed so romantic, on February 23rd, 2008 and the reception will be the following weekend on March 1st so don't forget to mark your calendars.

Corey will be going to school this coming semester taking night classes here at CSI and working. I will be taking online classes from BYU-Idaho and working here in Twin as well. The plan is to live here for now and move to Rexburg in the Fall so that I can finish up my Bachelors in Communications and so that Corey can get started on a major in Recreational Leadership. YEAH for learning!!!

2008 is going to be another crazy year but I think that we're up for the challenge. Life is an adventure and you gotta enjoy every minute of it and we plan to. We hope that the year has treated you all well and that the holidays are happy for you and that we can all remember the real reason for the season.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

4 comments:

Corey

I'm so happy you are here with me. It is nice to have you around every day. I'm excited to be able to spend the holidays with you. Thank you for everything.

Mary Grace

good luck guys!!I should be around for your reception!! i mos def try to be there~!

Corey

love to have ya mary!!!!

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey

Wow am I out of the loop or what. Congrats! That's great. Two great families become one. Wahoo! Tell all the Muir and King family members hey from Jessie and CONGRATS!